- Brentknoll have looked after us and our cats for over 20 years during which time they have always provided an excellent and highly professional service which has certainly extended the life of more than one of our furry friends when they had serious problems.
They truly care about the animals and are always looking to improve and extend their skills and services as for example with the new small animal scanner recently installed.
We cannot recommend them highly enough to all pet owners.
- Have used Brentknoll for 30 years.
Service has always been first class.
Very personable staff.
- Caring and knowledgeable staff who have always gone the extra mile for our animal companions.
- You saved my cat during an emergency 7 years ago and you were so good I will not go anywhere else.
- Kind understanding vets wouldn't trust anyone else with my dog.
- The vet was excellent with our cat who is very nervous.
She managed him with care, and he responded very well.
She calmed him and was able to treat him effectively.
- Managed to get same day appointment.
Receptionist very friendly and professional.
The vet explained everything in simple terms and recommended a way forward.
- Very friendly and helpful taking time to fuss over the pets.
Knowledgeable and professional.
- Carly is wonderful on reception, as is Kat.
So friendly, welcoming, professional, and truthful.
They always do their best to get an appointment as soon as one is available.
- The vet is lovely.
Understood the problem my cat had and took the time to talk.
My cat doesn't like a lot of people, but he loves Peter.
- Receptionists, nurses, and vets very polite, helpful, caring and understanding.
- From my first phone call every respect was given. I got an appointment quickly. The surgery was immaculate, the staff gave me every confidence and were very gentle with Sasha, she is a rescue Beagle and very timid.
They gave her confidence. I got the treatments I needed, and each phone call is carried out with kindness and expertise.
I would highly recommend them. They have an excellent health plan too and explained it all without rushing. All credit to them all.
- A very caring, calm, quiet, gentle, empathic, sympathetic, and professional informative manner at all times towards our dear cat and us by both vets who saw her.
- You are professional and friendly.
The vet we saw yesterday is the best we have ever seen and the way he was with both me and Alfie reassured me how much he cares about animals and their well-being.