The Brentknoll practice is situated on the outskirts of Worcester, within 400 metres of junction 7 of the M5, in the heart of the Midlands.
Our referral cases typically come from Birmingham, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Wales, Shropshire, Somerset and Wiltshire – and anywhere in the Country!
Our premises are large, modern and offer excellent facilities including:
- Easy access, FREE parking for clients.
- Phillips IE 33 Colour Doppler ultrasound 1-12MHz probes. NHS standard.
- 6 channel portable ECG
- Holter Monitors for 24-48 hour ECG Monitoring
- Doppler and oscillometric blood pressure monitoring
- In house Laboratory for urgent samples including electrolytes, blood gasses and blood clotting profiles.
- Couriered external laboratory samples for more complex assays.
- Digital X-Ray, High KV MAS as appropriate for tiny to giant dogs.
- 64 slice Toshiba Aquillon CT scanner
- Video Endoscopy, bronchoscopy and rigid endoscopy
- Large separate Cattery and Kennel with air-conditioning.
- Hydrotherapy treatment using an underwater treadmill
- McTimoney Chiropractic Treatment
- Laser Therapy
If you have been referred to Brentknoll and are travelling in for the day, why not explore our beautiful city whilst you wait to pick up your pet?
Worcester prides itself on our history and places of interest. We can recommend;
The Cathedral has been a place of prayer and worship for over fourteen years. The present building was begun in 1084.
Its attractions include King John’s Tomb, Prince Arthur’s Chantry, the early 12th Century Chapter house, St Wulfstan’s Crypt, Medieval Cloisters and magnificent Victorian stained glass.
The Tower in open in summer months: Admission: Adults £4.00, Children £2.00 Opening times: 10am – 3pm (winter) 10am – 5pm (summer)
St Peters Garden Centre:
A family run garden centre offering the very best quality plants, indoor and outdoor goods, gardening equipment. The Garden Centre is situated in the heart of Worcester and is only 5 minutes drive from the practice.
Opening Times: Mon – Sat 9am – 6pm (Mar – Dec) Mon – Sat 9am – 5pm (Jan – Feb).
We pride ourselves on our high level of service and clinical excellence. We work closely with referring veterinary practices to ensure your clients receive nothing but the best care from us and ensure great communication from start to finish.