Here at Brentknoll Vets, we are constantly searching for products that make life easier and provide better care for the pets of Worcester...
Introducing Broadline... a spot on Flea, Tick and Worm treatment to treat cats from 0.8 - 7.5 kg.
Broadline controls flea bite hypersensitivity by flea control and will kill newly acquired fleas within 8-24 hrs. It prevents flea eggs from hatching and can be used for the treatment and control of tick infestations, biting lice, roundworms, hookworks and tapeworms (All of which were previously treated separately.)
The Pros for you...
- Application is quick and easy - using the syringe application the liquid is applied to the back of the neck so no more forcing tablets down your cat's throat or hours of hiding the tablet in food only for it to be spat out afterwards.
- Combined flea, tick and wormer - an all in one product meaning one monthly application covers everything making remembering to apply much simpler.
- More regular and efficient Worming - Practice protocol has previously been to worm every 3 to 6 months, with hunting cats recommended to worm every 3 months. Worming works at the time of administering the medication only so a more regular application means parasites are present for shorter periods of time which is better for your cat.
- Price and Value for Money - We will be selling Broadline in boxes of 6, which allows us to offer a discount for clients, effectively getting 6 applications for the price of 5.
- A Vet only product - Broadline cannot be purchased anywhere other than Veterinary Practices because this is a prescription strength medication, meaning efficacy is high.
Here at Brentknoll Vets , our vets have compared the leading parasite products on the market at present and have concluded that Broadline is the best currently available for cat owners, therefore we will be gradually moving all of our clients onto Broadline.
Broadline will be covered by our Pet Health Plan and Text Message reminders will still be sent to those who have provided a valid mobile number
If you have any queries or concerns please speak to our Veterinary Surgeons at your next visit or call us on 01905 355938.